Job Title : Employment Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a highly regarded international law firm, is actively seeking to recruit an Employment Lawyer to join their team in Dublin.
This dedicated team of employment lawyers provides expert advise to a wide range of clients in Ireland and internationally.
- Advising clients in relation to general employment matters, including;
- Bullying, harassment and stress claims;
- Equality Issues;
- Absence management;
- Performance management;
- Disciplinary and grievance processes, etc.
- Reviewing and drafting employment policies, employment contracts and handbook
- Advise on health and safety
- Industrial relations disputes
- Qualified Solicitor with 3-5 years PQE in employment law from a leading practice in this field
- Excellent technical and drafting skills coupled with a good eye for detail
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met
- A strong work ethic and flexible approach to work