Job Title : Corporate/Commercial Lawyer, Dublin
Our client, a highly respected Irish law firm, is seeking an outstanding Corporate/Commercial Lawyer to join their team in Dublin.
Ideally you will have worked with a top ten Irish firm or a highly regarded international law firm. This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional organisation.
- Takeovers/Joint Ventures/Flotations
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- Drafting board minutes/corporate resolutions
- Company law advices
- Contract review
- Drafting and negotiation of ancillary documents to transaction agreements
- Due diligence reviews and reporting
- Qualified Corporate Solicitor with 2 to 3 years PQE
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- High level of commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role
The firm is offering an exceptional package to the right applicant.