Job Title : Professional Support Lawyer – Finance Department, Dublin.
Our Client, a top tier law firm in Dublin is looking for a Professional Support Lawyer to support their Finance Department.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge-based resources, including precedents, practice notes, checklists, FAQs etc. on specific topics.
- Developing know-how culture with fee earners within Finance Department.
- Keeping lawyers in the Finance Department up-to-date (on a structured weekly basis, and also via tailored updates as developments occur)
- Developing and maintaining content for firm’s knowledge management systems, including an external client-facing microsite.
- Regulatory development tracking in key areas.
- Caselaw tracking on key topics.
- Responding to day-to-day queries on practice points from fee earners across the firm.
- Tracking market practices in Ireland, the UK and relevant EU Member States.
- Promoting and monitoring consistent internal practices.
- Arranging Department-wide seminars on topical issues.
- Designing and delivery of L&D programmes for finance fee earners, including workshops for trainees, new-qualifiers, junior and senior associates.
- Working closely with the L&D team to identify non-technical learning needs for finance fee earners.
- Drafting client briefings, thought-leadership pieces, horizon-scanning notes and other external publications.
- Assisting in arranging client seminars/webinars and knowledge-based client education.
- Minimum 4 years relevant PQE in a top tier law firm.
- The ideal candidate will have financial regulatory experience (ideally including investment funds). Experience in treasury products (ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA etc.) is also desirable
- Excellent drafting skills, communication skills, presentation skills, project management skills, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to influence senior individuals.
- Positive attitude, with an ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work flexibly on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Demonstrated interest in learning and development and design and delivery skills.
- Demonstrated interest and literacy in IT.