Job Title : Banking Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, a leading law firm in Ireland, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Banking Solicitor to join their Banking Department. This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional organisation. The ideal candidates will be at have at least 1 year PQE and have a genuine interest in developing their existing career in banking and finance law.
- Supporting Partners and Senior Associates in the team on specific projects;
- Managing an active and interesting caseload with significant client interaction;
- Working as part of a dynamic and growing team in an interesting market;
- Working for commercial banks, institutional funds and borrowers in relation to all areas of corporate banking and finance work.
- 1 - 5 years PQE in the area of banking and finance law, either in professional practice or an in house role.
- The candidate should have good previous banking experience. A Certificate in Banking Law Practice and Bankruptcy not essential but may be an advantage.
- Excellent academic record with specialist banking knowledge
- Organisational and transaction management skills;
- Commercial acumen and excellent analytical skills
- A sociable person, capable of communicating at all levels with an ability to communicate points clearly in a non-confrontational manner
- A calm and measured approach to problem solving
- A willingness to work hard above and beyond normal office hours as required
- An ability to carry out business development functions
- An ability to contribute knowledge and expertise to key areas
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Eager to learn, enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated
- Motivated and adaptable with a positive outlook and with a good work ethic
- Pro-active and committed self starter
- Good time management and strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.