Job Title : Chartered Company Secretary – Funds, Dublin
Our client, a top tier law firm is seeking an experienced Chartered Company Secretary to work as part of their Funds team based in Dublin. This role offers an excellent opportunity to develop your experience within a busy and successful team. This position is open to experienced Company Secretaries seeking part-time and full time working arrangements.
- Your role will be to ensure that communications between the Boards and Committees and the business operate effectively and to the highest standards and that standard company secretarial activities are completed in a timely and effective manner.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are required as the role requires regular interaction with Boards and Committee members.
- Managing the business of a range of corporate entities through the setting of agendas and preparation and distribution of Board packs;
- Coordinating and attending Board Meetings and shareholder meetings/AGMs where appropriate;
- Preparation of Minutes and matters arising for the Boards or Committees;
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Chairpersons and Directors of each entity for which you are responsible;
- Ensuring company secretarial procedures are properly managed;
- Working with the Funds and Asset Management department to ensure that Board Pack submissions are of a high standard, meet Central Bank requirements for minutes and are suitable to present to the Board;
- Assisting with the establishment and liquidation of corporate entities;
- Assist in ensuring that all Board and Committee Terms of References are regularly reviewed and updated, if required.
- The successful candidate will be expected to attend Board Meetings in person or by video conference and will be responsible for delivering high quality Minutes and follow up actions
- Minimum of 5 years Funds Company Secretarial experience
- Qualified Company Secretary
- Excellent Minute taking skills
- Attention to detail and proofing skills essential
- Ability to work under pressure with flexibility to adapt to shifting time expectations
- Highly organised individual with ability to prioritise workload and work on their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the business, operations and suppliers at all levels of management
- Successful candidates must be able to maintain the confidence of the Boards and Committees and to have worked in the investment/funds management industry
- Have a good knowledge of investment management and regulatory jurisdictions