Job Title : Corporate M&A Lawyer, Dublin
Our Client, one of Ireland’s leading law firms is searching for a talented and experienced Corporate M&A Solicitor to join their Corporate Group in Dublin.
The group advises on M&A and other corporate transactions across a broad spectrum of corporate work including;
- Disposals and corporate restructurings
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
- General commercial
- Corporate governance
- Qualified Solicitor with 2 to 4 years PQE
- Ideally will have worked with a top ten Irish firm or a highly regarded international law firm
- M&A experience and ability to play a lead role on transactions
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- High level of commercial awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role
Their remuneration package is one of the most attractive in the market.